[STDS-802-3-400G] 802.3bs Webpages Update

Dear Task Force Participants,

A late presentation from Adam Healey addressing Comment #24 has been received.  I have posted it in anticipation that the Task Force will have no objections to hearing this presentation.

Please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/bs/public/16_09/index.shtml.

Also, some late comments have been received.  The received comments file has been updated.  Please see

By Clause - http://www.ieee802.org/3/bs/comments/P802d3bs_D2p0_comments_rec_c_Cl.pdf

By ID - http://www.ieee802.org/3/bs/comments/P802d3bs_D2p0_comments_rec_c_ID.pdf

Pete informed me that he will be updating the Chief Editor’s Report to address these comments.  The webpage will be updated as soon as I receive the file from Pete.

I look forward to seeing everyone at 9am tomorrow morning.

According to the online schedule (http://ixiainterim.sched.org) we will meet in Crystal D on the Second Level.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bs Task Force