[STDS-802-3-400G] Task Force Wed Start TIme

Dear Task Force Participants,

Tomorrow morning, the Task Force will meet starting at 8am in Crystal D, 2nd Level.  Our chief editor, Mr. Anslow, will notify the Task Force when the comments have been posted.

As a reminder –

·       On Wednesday morning, time has been allocated for individuals to request that comments be removed from the “bucket” for consideration.

·       On Wednesday morning, individuals can request that their comments that were closed during track sessions which they were unable to attend, be re-opened.

Please notify Pete or myself if you have any comments to be considered, as noted above.

My thanks to everyone for a productive week so far.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bs Task Force