[STDS-802-3-400G] Meeting canceled: P802.3bs Electrical Ad-Hoc meeting Monday 28th November 8am Pacific

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen work commitments, I will not be able to host an electrical ad-hoc meeting on Monday 28th November.

There will still be a meeting on Monday 5th December, and provisionally on Monday 12th December.

·         If you wish to present on Monday 5th, please send me a pdf of the presentation by EOD Sunday 4th November.

Regards

                 Andre Szczepanek (Electrical Ad Hoc chair)

This WebEx meeting is cancelled

P802.3bs Electrical Ad-Hoc

Monday, November 28, 2016

8:00 am  |  Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00)  |  2 hrs

To remove the meeting from your calendar, open the attached .ics file. If the attachment is missing, download it here.