[STDS-802-3-400G] Meeting canceled: P802.3bs Electrical Ad-Hoc meeting Monday 5th December 8am Pacific

I have received no presentation requests for today’s ad hoc meeting, so I am cancelling this meeting.

There is another meeting scheduled for Monday 12th December.

·         If you wish to present on Monday 12th, please let me know your intention by Friday 9th, and send me a pdf of the presentation by EOD Sunday 11th.

Given that the D2.2 ballot closes on the 14th December, I will schedule an ad hoc meeting for Monday 19th December.

·         This will be the last opportunity for an ad hoc before the January Interim meeting.

·         If you have, or intend to make, substantive technical comments against the electrical annexes in D2.2, it will aid comment resolution if you air those issues, and gain consensus, at one of these two ad hoc meetings.

Regards

                 Andre Szczepanek (Electrical Ad Hoc chair)

This WebEx meeting is cancelled

P802.3bs Electrical Ad-Hoc

Monday, December 5, 2016

8:00 am  |  Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00)  |  2 hrs

To remove the meeting from your calendar, open the attached .ics file. If the attachment is missing, download it here.