Re: [STDS-802-3-400G] P802.3bs MMF Ad Hoc, December 9th, 2016 8:30 AM-10:00 AM PCT

Dear all,
Since I’ve not had any presentation or discussion topic requests, I am canceling tomorrows MMF ad hoc meeting – 90 minutes of your life back  !
Best wishes for the season and happy new year !
jonathan

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Jonathan King
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2016 12:06 AM
To: STDS-802-3-400G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: P802.3bs MMF Ad Hoc, December 9th, 2016 8:30 AM-10:00 AM PCT
When: Friday, December 09, 2016 8:30 AM-10:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where: Webex

Dear all,

I’ll host an MMF ad hoc call on Friday 9th December 2016, 8.30 am to 10.00 am Pacific.

Please let me know of any presentation time or discussion topic requests by close of business on Tuesday  Dec 6th.

I’ll send out a provisional agenda before the meeting.

Webex details are below.

Best wishes

Jonathan

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number: 594 109 066
Meeting password: IEEE

Join by phone
Call-in toll-free number: 1-8666680721 (US)
Show global numbers
Conference Code: 843 200 0173

Can't join the meeting?

If you are a host, go here to view host information.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.