[STDS-802-3-400G] Electrical ad-hoc: Merged jitter sub-caluse proposal

At Yesterday’s P802.3bs Electrical Ad-Hoc meeting I announced I would create text for a merged Jitter sub-clause as a response to D3.0 comments.

I have done this, and also integrated the J4/J_RMS changes we discussed and word-smithed during the meeting.

A pdf of the proposed text has been uploaded to the ad hoc web page:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bs/public/adhoc/elect/06Mar_17/szczepanek_02_030617_elect.pdf

Although it will be reviewed at next Monday’s ad hoc, any comments before then are welcome.

Regards

                 Andre Szczepanek (Electrical Ad Hoc chair)