[STDS-802-3-400G] Webpage Updated

All,

I have updated the webpage as of this morning with all updates I have received - http://www.ieee802.org/3/bs/public/17_03/index.shtml

Please note the following three late requests have also been received –

Comments 109, 130, 133, 145: Characteristics of pattern in dawe_3bs_01_0317
  12-Mar-17 (112k)

Pete Anslow

Ciena

Comment #7-Text for 7 bit scrambler solution
   12-Mar-17 (98k)

Pete Anslow

Ciena

Comment 7: Restricted Muxing Update
   12-Mar-17 (159k)

Mark Gustlin
Gary Nicholl
David Ofelt
Kapil Shrikhande
Steve Trowbridge

Xilinx
Cisco
Juniper
Innovium
Nokia

All presentations are subject to task force approval to hear, but, based on precedent, I have worked them into the meeting planning for right now.   Please note that anslow_3bs_06 and Shrikhande_3bs_01a are in relation to the clock content issue, and would be heard today.  Kapil’s presentation is actually a slide summary of his submitted presentation regarding the restricted muxing option.

As a reminder – we meet at 1pm today at the Fairmon on the British Conference Floor.  Attendees at the P802.3bs co-located interim on Sunday, March 12, do not need badges.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bs 200GbE and 400GbE Task Force