From: Law, David [mailto:dlaw@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2017 7:42 AM
To: STDS-802-3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3] Updated IEEE 802.3 member ballot return records

Dear Colleagues,

Based on the recent opening of the IEEE P802.3cc 25 Gb/s Ethernet over
Single-Mode Fiber initial sponsor ballot I have updated the ballot return
records page <http://ieee802.org/3/ballots/ballot_returns.pdf>. Please check
that your records are correct. I will be contacting those that have lost
their voting membership. As a reminder the rules state that you can lose you
voting rights "... if two of the last three WG letter ballots are not
returned, or are returned with an abstention for other than 'lack of
technical expertise'".

Best regards,
  David