[STDS-802-3-400G] Announcement - Oct 9, 2017 - Teleconference Interim Meeting

Dear Task Force Participants,

This email is to announce an IEEE P802.3bs teleconference interim meeting on Monday, Oct 9, 2017, from 7am PT to 9am PT.

Please note I have consulted with David Law, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet WG Chair, who has defined the start time of the teleconference in consideration of global participation.

This interim and agenda is directed towards considering and resolving comments against the IEEE P802.3bs D3.4 Working Group Sponsor Recirculation ballot. This is a teleconference meeting only; there will be no in-person meeting.

Please note that this interim teleconference is contingent, and may be cancelled if no comments are received against D3.4.

We will discuss this contingent teleconference at next week’s meeting.

Thanks to Pete Anslow, Ciena, for hosting this interim teleconference call.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bs Task Force