|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
Hi Yair and Yan,
It’s hard to find a convenient time for Americas, Asia and Europe.
Here is a table with the 9AM proposal
The following is with 5PM proposal
I think the first one is a better compromise for everyone.
I understand the time difference issue.
The problem that I see is that most of the attendees are used and comfort with the proposed time.
To have it much earlier looks to me that it will not work for most of our group.
To have it on 17:00, may work and I need to verify it with the group..
I'll check it and get back to you.
Since we have 15hours’ time difference with LA DST, the call time is 24:00 in China.
Would you mind changing the time a bit earlier? Or late after 17:00 LA time in the afternoon?
Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks a lot~
1. We will have Compatibility Matrix Ad-Hoc meetings on the following dates:
a) Thursday June 20, 2013 from 09:00AM to 10:00AM Los Angeles time.
b) Thursday July 4, 2013 from 09:00AM to 10:00AM Los Angeles time.
2. Please see below phone conference call meeting details.
3. Please read the Patent Policy slides at http://www.ieee802.org/3/patent.html prior the meeting.
4. Agenda for the IEEE802.3 4P Compatibility Matrix Ad-Hoc
-Opening & Patent Policy Review
-Discussing the meeting material. Updated version of that presentation (that you already got) will be send prior the meeting.
4P-PoE Compatibility Matrix Ad-Hoc Chair.
--------------------------------------- Conference Call Details -------------------
Dial in number:
From Israel: 03-9180699
From USA: 1-888-545-1212
From Britannia: 0-800-0282-120
China North 108009720069
China - South No. 10812 Code 4085
China - 4001-203264
new number (can be used also from mobile phone and with cost of Chinese local call)
From Taiwan: 00-801-979-791
From South Korea: 00-798-972-124-20
From India: 000-800-972-1023
From Germany: 0-800-181-2770
From France: 0800-914-068
From Portugal: 0-800-860-372
Participants pass code: 44038#
1. Dial the telephone number for your country to connect to the conference center.
2. Enter the Participant passcode followed by the #sign.
3. If you do not have a Chair person passcode, press 1 followed by the # sign. If you do have a Chairperson passcode, enter it followed by the # sign.