Re: [802.3_4PPOE] Website Updated, Action Items

Hi all,

I fully agree that we need to keep it simple and also per Jeff comment not to imply or suggest solution.

During the meeting on Thursday we will review first the initial material that I have send you and getting your specific inputs and comments and discuss it.

I appreciate if you can send specific inputs today, e.g. the text that you believe is implying  or suggesting solutions (per Jeff comment) so I can send you updated presentation that is addressing your comment.

I will not have time to address or modify the presentation per Dave inputs so we can address it during the meeting or afterwards over mails to verify it covers all devices.

Regards

Yair