|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
From: <Darshan>, Yair <YDarshan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Reply-To: "Darshan, Yair" <YDarshan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 7:04 PM
To: "STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [802.3_4PPOE] IEEE802.3 4P - Compatibility Matrix Ad-Hoc meetings schedule conf. call details - Updated material
Please find attached the following files:
1. Updated meeting material in which David Abramson inputs from his presentation were addressed (most of it), and also Jeff comments. Short summary of the changes made can be found at the last slide. Please review the presentation prior the meeting. There are updates that simplify it and clarify the rationale behind the current results.
2. David Abramson presentation.
3. Extended phone list for the phone conference.
4. See also meetings schedule details below.
The 2nd ad-hoc meeting date was moved from July 4, 2013 (sorry about it) to Tuesday July 2, 2013. Meeting hours are the same.
(For our colleagues from China time zone, I am sorry that we can't change the meeting hours. It looks that the original proposal is best for most of our group. We still can communicate at any time over emails if it helps).
1. We will have Compatibility Matrix Ad-Hoc meetings on the following dates:
a) Thursday June 20, 2013 from 09:00AM to 10:00AM Los Angeles time.
b) Tuesday July 2, 2013 from 09:00AM to 10:00AM Los Angeles time.
2. Please see below phone conference call meeting details.
3. Please read the Patent Policy slides at http://www.ieee802.org/3/patent.html prior the meeting.
4. Agenda for the IEEE802.3 4P Compatibility Matrix Ad-Hoc
-Opening & Patent Policy Review
-Discussing the meeting material. Updated version of that presentation (that you already got) will be send prior the meeting.
4P-PoE Compatibility Matrix Ad-Hoc Chair.
--------------------------------------- Conference Call Details -------------------
Dial in number:
From Israel: 03-9180699
From USA: 1-888-545-1212
From Britannia: 0-800-0282-120
China North 108009720069
China - South No. 10812 Code 4085
new number (can be used also from mobile phone and with cost of Chinese local call)
From Taiwan: 00-801-979-791
From South Korea: 00-798-972-124-20
From India: 000-800-972-1023
From Germany: 0-800-181-2770
From France: 0800-914-068
From Portugal: 0-800-860-372
Participants pass code: 44038#
1. Dial the telephone number for your country to connect to the conference center.
2. Enter the Participant passcode followed by the #sign.
3. If you do not have a Chair person passcode, press 1 followed by the # sign. If you do have a Chairperson passcode, enter it followed by the # sign.