Re: [802.3_4PPOE] Term "4P PD/PSE" proposed to replace "new 4P PD/PSE"

We don’t want to use the term “new” anywhere---what’s new today is old tomorrow. Once 4PPoE is part of Clause 33, nothing is new.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, IEEE P802.3bp Reduced Twisted Pair Gigabit Ethernet PHY Task Force

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR