Re: [802.3_4PPOE] Term "4P PD/PSE" proposed to replace "new 4P PD/PSE"

I am OK with 4P PSE or 4P PD and delete "New".

Yair

From: Chad Jones (cmjones) [mailto:cmjones@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 6:56 PM
To: STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_4PPOE] Term "4P PD/PSE" proposed to replace "new 4P PD/PSE"

Let me assure everyone that this is a place holder term that I don't expect to make it into the standard. This is what we are using before we have the discussion on what this new type will be called. Type 3 is the obvious choice but I have heard some objections. So that we don't assume the results of the coming TF discussion I proposed the term 'new type' in Victoria. I don't care what we call it now, but I also agree that less typing is better.

Chad