Re: [802.3_4PPOE] IEEE802.3 4P - Compatibility Matrix Ad-Hoc, updated meeting material. REV 004.

OK. Thanks

Yair

From: Steven B. Carlson [mailto:scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 8:31 PM
To: STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_4PPOE] IEEE802.3 4P - Compatibility Matrix Ad-Hoc, updated meeting material. REV 004.

You’ll need the employer AND the affiliation.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, IEEE P802.3bp Reduced Twisted Pair Gigabit Ethernet PHY Task Force

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR