[802.3_4PPOE] York meeting

All, this is an advanced heads up. It is very likely that 4PPoE and 1PPoE (PoDL or whatever it is now called) will swap meeting days. This is because RTPGE and 1P were meeting on the exact same days, not allowing for people to attend both. I am trying to be accommodating and swap with Dave Dwelley. The drawback (for US based folks) is that we would be meeting on Memorial Day  - Monday and Tuesday of that week instead of Thursday and Friday.

I will send an email as soon as the change is confirmed.

Chad