[802.3_4PPOE] Thursday meeting time and schedule

All, we will again have a co-hosted meeting with 1PPoDL on Thursday. We will meet starting at 8:30AM. THE MEETING ROOM HAS CHANGED. We will be in Reunion F, this is a much large venue and will easily seat both groups. Dave will give one PoDL presentation to start the morning off, then we move to Alan Flatman at around 9AM. I have also been asked to entertain two more presentations and since we have the time we will see those presentations tomorrow. We break after them. Remember that I will need your support in the closing meeting as we forge forward and asked to be moved to Task Force status.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, 4PPoE Study Group, IEEE 802.3