[802.3_4PPOE] Meeting in Beijing

All, I am getting emails asking about Beijing agenda so I will send the info here and hope to curb me writing a bunch of separate emails.

This is a Plenary, normal Plenary meeting rules will hold. Monday afternoon will be the plenary opening meeting. Usually starts at 1PM.

Tuesday and Wednesday are full day Task Force meetings. We will likely start at 8AM in Beijing and run late. Details on this later.

Thursday is a half day, 8am to noon. Thursday afternoon is the Plenary closing meeting.

I will be sending a call for presentations soon as we are a mere 5 weeks from the meeting.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force