|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
I have some updates for you:
I plane to have the following presentations (the names are not final, just describing the subject)
1. 4P PoE with existing symmetrical Y cable installations
2. Mutual Identification (re-presenting part of my presentation with more focus on the subject)
3. 10GBaseT Midspan Results report (If I have time this week to finish it)
4. CP2PRUNB ad-hoc report.
5. Contribution regarding the question from add-hoc (At what total PD power for Type 3 systems, CP2PRUNB requirements not need to be met). It might be a presentation or word document
6. Contribution or presentation regarding CP2PRUNB vs. Operating temperature range (If I have time to finish it next week).
These are the planes.
All, a friendly reminder that the deadline for requesting presentations is tomorrow 5PM AOE. If you plan to present and haven’t requested a presentation slot, please send me an email with the info.
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force