|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
Agreeing with this, except point one should be
1. Define CP2PRUNB (independent of temperature).
Then the vendors should decide, the temperature over which their product operates, and should assure that the requirement is met over that temperature range. Interoperability will be assured if the system designers assure that the elements of their system are all specified over the needed temperature range.
Yes I familiar with it, however it actually says that you reduce that cable length and we want to ensure interoperability for up to 100m so in our case I need to address lower temperature (We don’t have issues with higher temperature above room temperature since CP2PRUNB is increased if temperature is decreased) so what is your opinion regarding the following approach:
2. Define CP2PRUNB at 20degC.
3. Supply CP2PRUNB temperature coefficients in the mandatory or informative section
4. System vendor will design their equipment to meet the requirement for their system lowest temperature point.
5. This will ensure the interoperability (?)