Re: [802.3_4PPOE] Channel P2P RUNB

Hi Yair et.al.,

Would you agree that this could be the objective of this ad-hoc?  If so should we make sure that there is consensus perhaps with a straw poll?

Something like:

“The ad-hoc will produce a suggested current balance specification for the PSE PI and the PD PI, and the pair to pair resistance imbalance for the channel between the PIs”

Yes:

No:

The above straw poll may help us direct our efforts including as noted below, put the temperature issue completely inside the PI.

Dave and I have talked about how this might be specified some and I am sure you and others have suggestions too.

What do you think?

Regards,

Jeff Heath
Design Center Manager