|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
Thank you again for you hard work. Here are my comments from today’s meeting.
1. When calling out a parameter that is not completely finished and needs more work please add ‘TBR’ after the number. As an example 26.2% (TBD).
2. Add open circuit voltage to item 4 on page 7 to the resistance imbalance or at least any way to get to voltage imbalance and resistance imbalance.
3. Please add an open circuit voltage to the motion for the PSE PI specification (in discussion)
4. Please add an open circuit voltage to the motion for the PD PI specification (in discussion)
a. I am generating a presentation for items 3 and 4.
5. I think it would be helpful and potentially simplify the work of the task force and ad-hocs to specify the use models for ‘bt’. Some examples that have been suggested are non-uniform loads for each of the 2 pairs
6. The channel motion should remove the words in the parenthesis.
LINEAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
Attached please find the meeting material for today in addition to what was send already today. Total 3 files.
802.3bt End to End Channel P2P Resistance Unbalance ad hocAd hoc chair.
Power over HDBaseT Subcommittee
Chief R&D Engineer
Analog Mixed Signal Group
1 Hanagar St., P.O. Box 7220