[802.3_4PPOE] IEEE802.3bt End to End Channel Pair to Pair Resistance Unbalance - Meeting material for Thursday May 8, 2014 meeting.

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached the meeting material for Thursday May 8, 2014.

Please review it and response over the reflector if you have questions or issues with the updates so we can accomplish more at the formal meeting.

In particular see the following slides:

6,7 : Updating the terms

8: the status we were regarding the list of motions last meeting.

9,10,11,12:  Breaking the motions to separate ones.

19: Proposed guidelines to define how to define our numbers in regard to temperature. This proposal is based on straw poll on slides 16-18.

20: Review the questions/proposals

Regards

Yair

IEEE802.3bt End to End Channel Pair to Pair Resistance Unbalance ad-hoc chair.

------

Darshan Yair

Chair

Power over HDBaseT Subcommittee