Re: [802.3_4PPOE] Seafood in Virginia Beach Tonight

I'd like to go if it's still time (not sure of the proposed time).  I just now saw these e-mails.  I will need a ride.

Antonio

From: Lennart Yseboodt <lennartyseboodt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, May 15, 2014 at 2:33 PM
To: "STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [802.3_4PPOE] Seafood in Virginia Beach Tonight

I have a car and 2 free places.

Kind regards,

Lennart

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 3:20 PM, Faisal Ahmad <Faisal.Ahmad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

A few of us will be going to Virginia Beach tonight for dinner to a popular local seafood restaurant, Captain George’s - http://www.captaingeorges.com/

The restaurant is a 20 minute drive from the hotel and we will need to organize the group so that those folks with rental cars can be put together with those people without rental cars.

Please send me an email if you are interested in joining this “ad hoc”. Also, please let me know if you have a car and are willing to drive.

Thank  you,

Faisal