[802.3_4PPOE] End to End Channel Pair to Pair Unbalance Ad Hoc Presentation

Colleagues,

Here is the material I will be presenting in next Tuesday’s ad hoc.  Clearly there will not be time to go over all of the material in the 20 minutes allocated.  Therefore I will be covering the methodology, the PSE and PD PIs,  and Link Segment, or Channel, briefly and sharing some preliminary simulation results.

Regards,

Jeff Heath
Design Center Manager

paper: