From: <Darshan>, Yair Darshan <YDarshan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, July 11, 2014 at 12:08 PM
To: 4PPOE Reflector <STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [802.3_4PPOE] Test results - End to End Channel Pair to Pair Unbalance Ad Hoc

Hi Stephan,

Thanks you very much for the data.

Regarding the transformers: It is close to what we have, the difference between max and min is higher, The p2punb=~7% compared to ~4% of what we have now but make sense.

Regarding the connector data: Is this only Jack data or full connector i.e. plug + Jack?. I am asking due to summary slide where you mentioned the Jack in the not below.

Are you going to present this in the meeting? Ig not, I would like you to present it in the nearest adhoc meetings if possible.

Regards

Yair