[802.3_4PPOE] July 2014 website updated

Sorry for the slow work this time. Taking a week off following a week out of the office at IEEE REALLY puts you behind when you get back in the office!

Anyway, the website has been updated with what I think is the newest material. Unapproved minutes are posted, please review. The simulator tool that Heath demonstrated is posted as a zip file.  The presentation shown in the adhoc is posted. Allfiles.zip now contains every file on the page.

Please let me know if you find anywhere that I’ve erred.

Thanks,

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force