[802.3_4PPOE] Meeting tomorrow morning

The website has been updated again. There were some presentations that have been updated at my request, you can identify the new ones by their posting dates. Or grab the allfiles.zip.

I have two of the three adhoc reports posted. The third one will be there by tomorrow morning.

I have posted my agenda. This is not in the allfiles.zip.

We will start SHARPLY at 1PM. This doesn’t mean a quarter after, which seems customary from this group. According to the schedule, we are in the Delivered conference room on the 2nd floor. This is the same room where BU is located for the morning. The online schedule says 1:30PM start time, but I don’t remember agreeing to that and we have a LOT of material to cover.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force