[802.3_4PPOE] Proposal for updating TBDs in channel baseline text from May 2014 for a motion during this meeting.

Hi all,

As a result of our adhoc work and last discussions and after getting more feedback,

here is the updates proposed for the baseline text baseline text from May 2014 that we have approved.

Please see attached and let me know if you are OK with it or you have any comments.

Yair

Darshan Yair

Chair

Power over HDBaseT Subcommittee