[802.3_4PPOE] Sept 2014 minutes posted

All, I have posted the minutes for this past meeting. Please take 10 minutes to review them:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bt/public/sep14/minutes_0914.pdf

As customary, we will vote to approve these minutes in the agenda section of our November meeting in San Antonio. Please send any comments directly to me so they can be cleared up well before the meeting.

Reviewing the minutes, you will see that we got a significant amount of work done in Kanata. I want to thank all of you for buckling down on the issues and working together to find solutions. If we can continue at this pace, we have some hope for hitting my aggressive schedule timeline.

Thanks!

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force