[802.3_4PPOE] Reminder - 4PID Ad hoc meeting Tues Oct21 & revised draft minutes from Oct 1

As a reminder, we are now approximately one week from the next 4PID ad hoc meeting.  Please email me if you plan on making a contribution.

Also, attached are the revised draft minutes from our last meeting, which should have attendance updates that I have received.

George Zimmerman

Principal, CME Consulting

Experts in Advanced PHYsical Communications Technology

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860

(PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS.  THE OTHER WILL STILL WORK, BUT PLEASE USE THIS FOR CME BUSINESS)