[802.3_4PPOE] Draft 0.1 now posted in the private area

All, As promised, Kousi finished the D0.1 for review on 10-17. The problem was that I wasn’t ready to post it. I have now generated a private area and have posted the draft there.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bt/

Click the private link on that page. You will need the username and password provided at the July Plenary. If you don’t remember it, you will have to request it from me separately and I will communicate it to you.

Also, this is a reminder that requests for presentations must be made by midnight AOE on Friday, October 24, 2014 (that is THIS Friday).  Please put this into your subject line: P802.3bt Presentation Request.

I only have requests from Kousi, Jean Picard, Yair and Dave Abramson so far.

Thanks,

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force