Re: [802.3_4PPOE] Reminder - 4PID Ad hoc meeting Tues Oct21 & revised draft minutes from Oct 1

Having received no contributions, and indications that discussions to reach consensus are underway, I would like to postpone tomorrows ad hoc call for one week (tentatively that would be Tuesday October 28th) – assuming that we have contributions by then.  That way, at least the proposing parties will have some offline time to find items that they can reach consensus on.

If there are any objections, please send them to the reflector, and copy me directly – sometimes Microsoft blocks reflector messages.

George Zimmerman

Principal, CME Consulting

Experts in Advanced PHYsical Communications Technology

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860

(PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS.  THE OTHER WILL STILL WORK, BUT PLEASE USE THIS FOR CME BUSINESS)