[802.3_4PPOE] Presentation deadline

All, reminder for the upcoming presentation submission deadline. This is cut and paste from my original CFP email:

The presenter shall e-mail a PDF, soft-copy version of the presentation to me at cmjones@xxxxxxxxx by Tuesday of the week preceding the meeting.  For the upcoming meeting, presentations must be submitted by midnight AOE on October 28, 2014.  Please make sure that all requests for presentations or submissions of presentation material have no restrictive notices in the presentations or in request email.  All such emails will be refused and requests / presentations will not be acknowledged.

THIS IS TOMORROW.

PRESENTATIONS NOT IN MY INBOX WEDNESDAY MORNING WILL LOSE THEIR RESERVED SLOT AND ONLY BE CONSIDERED ON AN ‘IF WE HAVE TIME’ BASIS.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force