[802.3_4PPOE] Website updated, meeting times and location

I have updated the website with a proposed presentation order.  This is not perfect and is subject to change.

We will be in Texas B starting directly after 802.3bu adjourns, or 1PM which ever is later. Therefore, please be in Texas B at 1PM even if BU is still going.

We will work Tuesday until 5:30PM as we have to clear out so they can reset the room for the CFIs that evening.

Wednesday we will start at 8:30 with the 4P-ID ad hoc report and supporting presentations. We will work until 6PM Wednesday.

Start time for Thursday is 8am, and we have to finish up by noon.

All meetings are in Texas B.

Regards,

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems