|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
I made some changes to my mutual ID baseline text based on comments I received during yesterday’s ad hoc. They are:
1. I changed the class num events definition to make sure it is understood that it is the maximum number of events a PSE can perform.
2. I changed pse_power_type to pse_power_level in the 2nd page of the PD state diagram.
3. I added classes 5,6,7 to the PD peak power specification with TBD as the numbers.
4. Most importantly, I changed the way the PD section handles the classification signatures. I have created class_sig_A and class_sig_B. Class_sig_A is presented during the first two class events and class_sig_B is presented for all subsequent class events. This is reflected in the PD state diagram, Table 33-TBDA1 (which is also referenced in the PSE section), and Table 33-16 was modified to clarify that the currents are for class signature not class power.
The documents are attached (note that the PSE document name has not changed to “updated”).