Re: [802.3_4PPOE] Mutual ID text updates.

Hi everyone,

One more update.  Two mistakes were pointed out in my updates in the PD document.  The state diagram has been fixed (the IDLE state has been updated to include class_sig_A and class_sig_B).  In addition Item 7 in Table 33-18 was updated to include Type 3.

Thank you,

David Abramson

IC Design

Power Interface