From: <Darshan>, Yair Darshan <YDarshan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 at 9:25 AM
To: Chad Jones <cmjones@xxxxxxxxx>, 4PPOE Reflector <STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: March Plenary in Munich

Thanks Chad.

This is good.

What with working on Fridays too?

Yair

From: Chad Jones (cmjones) [mailto:cmjones@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 8:06 PM
To: STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_4PPOE] March Plenary in Munich

All, David Law is looking into ways to allow more meeting time at plenaries. One way is to move the open to 10AM Monday which would allow Monday afternoon meetings. If you are planning your travel this early, you should assume that we are meeting Monday starting at 1PM.

Chad Jones

MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force