From: George Zimmerman <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at 2:43 PM
To: 4PPOE Reflector <STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [802.3_4PPOE] 4PID ad hoc meeting 24Feb15 - approved agenda and unapproved draft minutes

(Chad you can post the agenda if you like, but I will be reissuing the minutes after I get all the attendees and any corrections)

Thank you all for a productive discussion today isolated the issues necessary to close out the work.

Please email me if you attended the meeting and are not listed, or if I do not have your affiliation in the draft minutes.

Also, if there are corrections to the minutes, please send them.

I have followed the unusual (and in my view, not preferred) practice of attaching people to the different viewpoints.  I did this to try to catch our areas of disagreement so we can work them – please do not be afraid to change your mind.

If you object, or want to change what is attached to you, please email me privately.

If someone has a better way, please email me privately.  My preference is not to attach people to positions, but in this case I think the essence of what we’re doing drives us there.

George Zimmerman

Principal, CME Consulting

Experts in Advanced PHYsical Communications Technology

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860

(PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS.  THE OTHER WILL STILL WORK, BUT PLEASE USE THIS FOR CME BUSINESS)