From: Chad Jones <cmjones@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, February 2, 2015 at 4:50 PM
To: 4PPOE Reflector <STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [802.3_4PPOE] March Call for Presentations

Colleagues,

Typically, requests for presentation time must be made before the second Friday preceding the meeting. As we discussed at the January Interim, I want to focus on getting the final technical presentations and picking solutions so that we can move on to the business of draft writing. Therefore I will delay the presentation request due date and the presentation submission due date. Understand that this means that presentations will likely not be available until sometime late Saturday or on Sunday, the day before the Plenary open, which means if you are flying that weekend (like me) you will not have the presentations for review on the flight. As we are likely to meet Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday and Thursday morning, I think there will be ample time to preview the presentations.

The next meeting is the Plenary in Berlin, Germany the week of March 9-13.  For the upcoming meeting, requests for presentation time shall be made to me at cmjones@xxxxxxxxx and must be made by midnight AOE on Tuesday, March 3, 2015.  Please put this into your subject line: P802.3bt Presentation Request.

For your presentation request, please include the following;

Title of Presentation

Abstract

Time Requested

Presenter, Affiliation

Co-Author(s), Affiliation(s)

The presenter shall e-mail a PDF, soft-copy version of the presentation to me at cmjones@xxxxxxxxx by Friday of the week preceding the meeting.  For the upcoming meeting, presentations must be submitted by midnight AOE on March 6, 2015Please make sure that all requests for presentations or submissions of presentation material have no restrictive notices in the presentations or in request email.  All such emails CAN be refused and requests / presentations will not be acknowledged.

Regards,

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force