[802.3_4PPOE] 4PID ad hoc

All, George would like to have a 4PID ad hoc meeting THIS THURsDAY at 7am PDT. Technically, ad hoc meeting announcements require a 1 week notice. Does anyone object to having a 4PID ad hoc meeting with only 4 days notice? If I get zero negative responses by tomorrow, May 5, 8AM EDT, I will arrange a web ex meeting and give the info to George. If you would like to attend the ad hoc please reply to George and he can send the meeting invite:

George

AT

CMEconsulting.onmicrosoft.com

If we cannot hold the meeting this Thursday, there will be a 4PID ad hoc meeting Tuesday May 12 at 8am PDT.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force