[802.3_4PPOE] website updated

I’ve put a rough presentation order together. I fully expect we won’t fallow 100%. I tried to put the presentations in draft order and I’m sure I failed. In general, we will use these same rules for meetings going forward:

  1. Resolve the EZ bucket comments
  2. Touch every comment by going through the remaining
  3. Presentations that help resolve comments
  4. Finish resolving comments
  5. Presentations not related to comments
Expect to see an email in a few hours confirming the start time for tomorrow. I’m monitoring PoDL and hope to be able to report they’ve exhausted their agenda today.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force