From: George Zimmerman [george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2015 10:14
To: STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_4PPOE] 57V

I agree that we don't want to remove the ambiguity in the existing text. I like, however the -57 to 57 v rather than 0 to 57 v at any polarity.
I don't think we should be writing it in terms of tests, but rather use the pin sets defined in the table, as Dan suggests.
This leaves me with Dans text, just without the 'on either mode a or mode b'

George Zimmerman
CME Consulting, Inc.
310-920-3860
George@cmeconsulting.onmicrosoft,com