[802.3_4PPOE] IEEE 802.3 liaison letter to NFPA CMP 16 in respect to Power over Ethernet

All, please see below. We have been directed by Tom Moore to use the
public comment process. Therefore, we have the action item of generating
text suitable for submission through the NFPA comment process at the
September Task Force meeting in Bonita Springs.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force