[802.3_4PPOE] SPI Public Input

All,

This is the main other SPI public input that expands the scope and coverage of Article 840 to match the new title “Premises-Powered Broadband Communications Systems”.

The remaining PI's submitted by SPI make similar changes to the attached one. i.e. they expand sections of article 840 to include all types of communications systems rather than just optical ones.

I don't plan to send more of these as I don't believe they add to the discussion.

If anyone wants the other proposed language changes please let me know and I will try to extract them.

Fred

email: fred.c.dawson@xxxxxxxxxxxx