[802.3_4PPOE] comment resolution files are posted

All, Dave has provided three new comment files, one of all comments with responses, one of the EZ bucket and one of the non-EZ bucket. They can be found here: http://www.ieee802.org/3/bt/comments/index.html

Remember it is your responsibility to review the EZ bucket and send a request to Dave and me requesting comments be removed. We will motion to approve all the EZ bucket comments first thing when we start comment resolution. Requests for removal are due Monday Sept 14, 2015, 1PM EDT.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force