Re: [802.3_4PPOE] PAR change

Hi Chad

One area that folks seemed to be very sensitive to is any language that could vaguely be construed to impose new requirements on 2-pair implementations.

Here are a couple of alternatives:

Enhancements introduced for 4-pair systems, excluding the augmented power limits, may be recommended for 2-pair systems.

   Or

Enhancements introduced for 4-pair systems, excluding the augmented power limits, may be described for 2-pair systems.

Regards,

John

John Skinner

Sifos Technologies, Inc.