[802.3_4PPOE] meeting plan

All, 4PPoE meets in Reunion F, which is the same place as the Plenary Open (half of the room). We start at 8AM on Tuesday. Wednesday morning is the planned State Diagram Adhoc face to face meeting, also starting at 8AM in Reunion F. [My flight lands about 9AM at DFW on Wednesday].  Wednesday afternoon is back into comment resolution and baseline presentations.

Thursday morning we meet at 8AM in Reunion H (NOTE THE ROOM CHANGE) to finish out the TF business.

It will be very challenging to clear the agenda this week. Please be prompt for meeting start times and returning from breaks. We have to recess each day from noon to one for lunch. The hotel has room refreshment scheduled at these times.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force