[802.3_4PPOE] Clause 33 TOC (hybrid split)

Hi all,

I've created a sample TOC for a hybrid-split Clause 33, to make sure we all understand what the proposal is.

A new Clause 33
===============

Table of contents

33. Data Terminal Equipment Power via Media Dependent Interface

	33.1 Overview

	33.2 Type 1 and Type 2 Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE)

	33.3 Type 1 and Type 2 Powered Devices (PD)

	33.4 Type 3 and Type 4 Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE)

	33.5 Type 3 and Type 4 Powered Devices (PD)

	33.6 Additional electrical specifications

	33.7 Management function requirements

	33.8 Data Link Layer classification

	33.9 Environmental

	33.10 PICS