[802.3_4PPOE] D1.6 review dates slightly modified

All, Lennart was very efficient this cycle and finished the document earlier than expected. Therefore, I opened the review cycle a week earlier than agreed to in Atlanta. Consequently, I was able to pull the comment deadline in two days to give Dave more time for proposed responses.

Just a heads up to let you know the dates I sent in the notice are different than the dates in the motion in Atlanta.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force